Tuesday 9 December 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

In the words of Mariah Carey, I don't want a lot for Christmas, I've got everything I need, but possibly not everything I want. Here's my Crimble list for this year (in no particular order):

  1. MacBook Pro - I guess I should see what all the fuss is about. I've never been an Apple fan (I guess it's a Marmite thing, you love them or hate them). Obviously I'll make sure I have VMware Fusion to run some decent Windows apps.
  2. Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headphones. Can't get a pair of these in the UK, despite trying and having confirmed ordered cancelled. I already have the iPod Bluetooth broadcaster so just need something to send it too!
  3. Seagate FreeAgent Go. You can *never* have too much personal storage and I its hard to turn down brushed metal and a docking station. Preferred colour: green.
  4. Jaguar XK60. Slightly off-track, but desirable non-the-less. Don't actually care about the colour (although if push comes to shove I probably would). I expect this is the least likely item to be in my stocking on Christmas morning (unless it is a model one).

What's on your list?

1 comment:

Ronald Bartels said...

I am still waiting for the fat bloke to deliver last Christmas's present, but I also occasionally suffer from Mac envy.